Thursday 11 February 2010

Draft Music Magazine

This is my front cover draft, i'm happy with the fact that it fits my original draft e.g. use of handwritten font, pastel colours, textural. This is very basic to what I would like to finally create, but it includes mostly all of the things that I will use in the final product e.g. masthead, strap line, cover lines, barcode, etc. I tried to tie in all the elements of the magazine, I made pastel coloured buttons for josh's top to fit in with the pastel colour palette, I used the same colours with text repetitively, I used the same font, I used the button effect on the issue date to match the button effect at the top of the page. Overall I generally am happy with this, but in my final product I will be using a different model, I will be adding more textural effects (as I find the page a little bare) and I will be playing around with other fonts and magazine elements. Overall I give this draft front cover a 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers