Thursday 21 January 2010

Beginning Idea's for Double Page Spread

Firstly, I know that I want to do an interview, as this is relevant to an up-and-coming music magazine as people will want to know more about featured artists, but also as I can use questions that tie the fashion and art themes into the magazine. I don't want to ask ordinary, boring questions that will just allow you into their musical life, I want to ask other curious questions that may sound childish - but i'm sure it's something people are interested to know. Here are questions that I could use;
What is your favourite item of clothing?, What's your favourite colour?, If you were left on a desert island what item would you take?, Who is your favourite musician?, What is your favourite food?, etc. - silly questions but unusual, fun and could provoke quite interesting answers that can show personality well.
I also want to have a sort of photo montage of the featured artist, it would be good if I could find a way to make the photographs look unusual asthough from a photobooth, or from a polaroid camera or on a negatives strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers