Thursday 21 January 2010

Post-Feedback Magazine Mock


After my feedback from Mr Ford I took his advice into account and changed my magazine a little. The changes I made were editting out the musical notes, and changing the slogan. I also scanned some buttons to test out the effect they could get - I initially thought that it wouldn't work well, as they aren't something scanners are made for but infact I think it looks really good, and goes with the theme along with the ribbon
I also looked more into the coverlines and highlighting key parts of them, as making the font bigger didn't quite capture the look I wanted. So instead I used my pastel colour palette to create rounded boxes with the writing inside. I think this works well, although I feel I may still experiment with this, but this idea is not to be forgotten :) (looks more effective in full size, not blog picture size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers