Wednesday 20 January 2010

Conclusion to pitch.

Whilst carrying out my pitch, my class mates and teacher filled out sheets about me work they listed; The title, The genre, The target market, Other existing similar magazines, Possible problems, Good points and Advice. Here is the feedback I received.

Other existing similar magazines
Amelia, I.D

Possible problems
Might be difficult to make it look handmade, May be too narrow aiming at a female audience, Time consuming, Small age range and I may find it difficult to give the magazine an arty look.

Good Points
Good title, Well thought out, Stylish Interesting and Contemporary, Strong ideas, Unique, Good choice of colours, Fashion/art will give a lot of idea's to go off,

Advice
Research similar magazines for the fashion/art angle, Take lots of photos, Get all the images I want/need, Test the scanning fabric idea and Be sure to make music the obvious theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers