Wednesday 2 December 2009

Beginning of final coursework

For my final coursework piece I have chosen to create a music magazine. Firstly I must explore different ellements that will help me decide on the overall look of the final piece. I have chosen to use high fashion magazines, mixed with fine artists' work to create a unique piece, that will entice a reader to look further inside. I have chosen to use the female reader of an age of roughly 16-25 as my target audience, as this means I can use my own perspective to know that what I am creating would be successful. I have decided on a piece that is very textile based in its look, I want it to show a lot of texture, as though it looks like you could pull bits off of it - as though it was hand made. I can create this look by scanning different materials and components and then editting them onto photoshop to add to my magazine. Overall I want it to look very decorated and exciting, as this is the type of magazine I would enjoy reading myself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers